cox graae + spack architects restored the historic Maury School, ca. 1912, for use as the new Arlington Arts Center and designed an addition and site amenities to support the Center’s mission. Arlington Arts Center is operated by the County to provide arts programs, student outreach activities, visiting artist’s studios, and neighborhood events to the community. The school, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was restored in accordance with the Secretary of the Interior Standards. A rear addition was designed to complement the original historic structure while provided expanded space for the Center and their programs.