cox graae + spack architects designed significant interior renovations at Constitution Hall, a 1929 addition to the original Headquarters Building of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution. Architect John Russell Pope designed the original main hall, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The renovation included improvements to the auditorium, corridors, lobbies, lounges and vendor areas. New lighting, HVAC systems, acoustical treatments, seating, theater technology, millwork and finishes were sensitively incorporated into the building’s historical fabric.